BUSINESS SUPPORT SESSIONS
The business support sessions are meant to help you develop your business. We’ll review your issues and will provide constructive feedback and ideas. It could be done on monthly, quarterly or six monthly basis.
This solution is perfect for...
- Business owners who doesn’t have much other support. Your employees turn to you with their issues but who do you turn to?
- Those who need a fresh pair of eyes to propose new solutions – often the great ideas come from those who are outside of the immediate business!
- Focusing on your business developments instead of working in the business;
- Everyone who wishes to be able to set time aside in order to focus on important business issues.
These sessions could be covering any or all of the following...
- Review of your management accounts and analysis of the information;
- Development of a business strategy;
- Comparison of where you are against your goals;
- Marketing and business development ideas;
- Review of your employee’s issues;
- Development of cost saving strategies;
- Ideas for Tax savings and review of tax related queries.
An action plan will be formulated after each business support session in order to review your progress at the next such session.